Do you have a Program, Service, Initiative or Opportunity that would benefit Kingston-Galloway/Orton Park (KGO) and its residents?
If your organization would like to work with The Storefront, there are many possibilities to explore. For example, by:
- Providing direct service at The Storefront
- Hosting workshops or information sessions
- Working on committees or task groups
Space at the Storefront is provided for the provision of services, for the running of programs or for the meeting of community groups. Any group or agency using the Storefront must:
- Be not for profit
- Uphold the values and principles of The Storefront
- Charge no fees the service, program or group
- Provide services, programs or groups that are non-partisan, in no way associated with party politics, are not religious in nature
- Have a positive focus and not be adversarial in nature
- Commit to working within Storefront’s policies and procedures
- Working co-operatively with other Storefront partners to provide innovative and effective opportunities
- Provide liability coverage
Please contact the Community Resource Connections Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ideas.